Thursday, January 21, 2021

My Just Declined Letter to the Editor

 Addressed to The Daily American newspaper, Somerset Newspaper:

Dated January 22, 2021

Dear Editor,

     As a conservative I would never seek to censor Leftist’ views.  To the contrary, I judge instead that Leftist ideas are so intellectually vacuous; pitting them against conservatism is the best way to expose the absurdities of the former.  Secondly, I eagerly invite dissenters to scrutinize my views because my resolve to build them on honest research removes fear on my part of being discredited, even as it assists me in detecting potential errors of my own. 

     Propensity to censor others is a sign of a coward.  I judge that Leftist’ voices (be they high elected political officials, heads of social media, or sheeple in general), claiming to be guardians of truth, are all actually fearful of having their own moral nakedness exposed (see Hans Christ-ian Anderson’s, The Emperors New Clothes).  The new tenor of the Somerset, PA, Daily American reportage, illustrated in today’s headline, “Democracy has Prevailed,” highlights its confusion between a news column and an editorial denunciation.  Since Leftism both rejects the conception of morality which binds us to morality’s precepts, while it acknowledges that all people are limited in knowledge; what possible grounds entitle it to censor other people’s views?  Even if you are not conservative, by the Leftist’ ploy you too are nevertheless being knowledge-deprived since censorship draws even you into the reality of intellectual atrophy.  

How ironic it is that the teachings of Mao Tse Tung, who murdered 65 million Chinese intellectuals, are accessible on Google, while Google denies giving voice to US Constitutional-defender, Donald Trump (flawed the same as Biden is).  I would not silence Mao.  Why then the Leftist’ imposition of a double-standard onto Trump?  The answer is intellectual cowardice!    


No comments:

Post a Comment