Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Light as Opposed to Heat For the Present Fad of Redefining Marriage

“Never, never, jump to conclusions.  Always walk to them very carefully.” -- anonymous

As a follow up to my recent blog titled, “In Light of Recent Supreme Court Decisions,” I would like to steer you in the direction of a very helpful resource.  I have just downloaded my own free booklet from the Heritage Foundation that draws on the major arguments supporting traditional Marriage.  It is titled, “What You Need to Know About Marriage: Questions and Answers Driving the Debate.  In light of my argument (from a few days ago) that the current fad is driven by emotionalism and ignorance, and consequently that there is an urgent need for relevant and solid information on the choices and the consequences that follow from continuing in the current “popular” fad of redefining marriage, I highly recommend this booklet, which includes documentation.  It can be found at www.themarriagefacts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment